Saturday, February 16, 2013

Getting Better

It's been about three and a half weeks since the pityriasis rosea showed up out of the blue. I have way more more sympathy for people with skin issues. This itching has been awful since it covered my entire front wrapping around my sides and going into my inner thighs. The rash is slowly fading now, though it is still a bit itchy, it is so much better than it was.
The best thing I've found for dealing with the symptoms of this have been: 30-40 minute tepid, colloidal oatmeal baths (grinding oatmeal to a powder and the putting it in a cheesecloth bag), Skinfix body repair paste (i found it at well.ca and bought the largest size) and sweet almond oil. I've been trying to avoid added scents and additives, going as natural as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment