Monday, February 9, 2009

When Will It End

My girls are sick...again or still. The runny noses are back and the coughs and the fevers. Arghh! Now I woke up this morning with another sore throat. My luck I'll be sick for Valentine's Day this weekend after going to all the work of finding a sitter. Oh well, I guess things could be a lot worse.
I watched some more Moonlighting last night. I'm on season 3 and the one I watched last night was hillarious. Even my hubby was laughing. I love old TV shows, Magnum PI, Remington Steel, A-Team etc.
My new "diet" is going good. I don't know if I've lost anything yet because we aren't supposed to step on the scale for 2 weeks and I'm only on day 5. I'm curious. And truthfully I'll be a little choked. If you only knew how much money I've spent over the years on diet books. But it'll be turning a new page and I'll get rid of the other books for good and concentrate on eating when I'm hungry, stopping when I'm full and eating consciously. It sounds so simple and it has been. Again it might have something to do with the cd I listen to every night. If this works I'm going to buy this book for my dad. He has lost weight recently but he always has to fight to keep it off. I've gone to my parent's house and there is my dad eating straight out of the fridge with the door wide open. He also can't seem to leave food on his plate. I'd love to see him free once and for all. so hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment