Wednesday, September 30, 2009

what a week!

Yeah I think I kinda missed a week. Whoops. Kept meaning to catch up the next day and then the next. But somehow it just didn't happen.
My hubby went away to work again. That always sends me on the spin cycle for a day or better until I just get too busy and tired for it to bother me. Then the girls and I get into a routine and he comes home and sometimes messes it up. But it is worth it. My dd#1 is really getting where she misses him. She'll say she just doesn't care about anything but you know she's missing someone. The little one doesn't really seem to care one way or another. She just gets mad when you don't let her have the phone when he calls. She says "allo" then she just smiles and doesn't say anything else. She is only 17 months old so you know. She has taken to screaming lately, about everything. High pitched and at the top of her lungs. It is driving me absolutely nuts.
The weather is so crazy here. Last week my girls were wearing their sundresses and this week they are wearing toques. It might even snow this weekend. I am hoping not. I guess we made it to Oct better than the snow we got in August last year. But still if it didn't snow til Dec my feelings would not be hurt.
I finally joined a site for bulimics. I have been this way for so long I don't even remember when it started. All I know is I need to recover. It's getting to be hard hiding it from my girls. I've been hiding it for years but it is time to get it done with. So hopefully I can. No wrong attitude. I will accomplish what I am setting out to do. I just need to start taking a little me time. A moment to relax at the end of the day. So I'm going to go do that right now. A bath, a book and a cup of tea. Then hope to heavens that the girls sleep through the night. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment